Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello to All

I just wanted to let you know that we will be going to the Bowling Tournament on May 13, 2009 in Las Vegas. We are taking the trailer down it will be a lot of fun this year; we are going with the usual gang. Barry & Barbara, Mike & Denise, Jim & Debbie & US what trouble are we going to cause.

Stan is all ways working but doing good bowling is over for the summer, he will start back up in September sometime. We are working on the yard now when the weather will let us that is.

I am still working and loving my job and helping people it is great.

I have added the countdown clicker for our cruise so we will all ways know how much longer. We are going to have so much fun I can not wait.

Kaden is learning how to ride his bike with training wheels and he is doing really good. He is Potty Trained (YAHOO).

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh ! I didn't know that you were going to be in Vegas in May! Me too! I'm going with my Yayas on May 15th and leaving on Monday, May 18th. Man... that town is in trouble!!!!!!
    Have fun in Vegas! I know I will!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to come over to the campground and have some fun with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ... Who,s the big guy with the G.B. tee shirt ... Boooooooooo ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My posts haven't been showing up on the sidebars as updated. Please delete and then re-add my address and it will work now. Sorry for the confusion!!! Have a great day... miss you!!

    ReplyDelete